E-Sadhana was introduced by the government of Andhra Pradesh and the Government of Telangana for the underprivileged section of the society for social welfare and welfare development. E-Sadhana is a scheme for pregnant and squiffy women in Telangana.
The motive behind introducing such scheme was to provide those facilities which are not easily available in villages or to those who are staying far away or have been deprived of from such facilities which cannot be used by them. The key thing by the government of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana in such a scheme was to overcome the death rate, which is rapidly acceding.
As the government of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana were focusing on how to reduce maternal and infant mortality rate, thus they implemented the NHTS (Nutrition and Health Tracking System) scheme, which can track the current condition for the services provided for the development of women and child welfare.
SERVICES TO BE PROVIDED IN E-SADHANA PORTAL:-
- Poshan Abhiyan
- Web MPR
- AWH/AWC recruitment scheme
- AWTC online reporting
- AWC data mapping
- Employee management system
- Expenditure monitoring
- CSCM (commodity supply chain management)
- Budget analyzing
- Web-based system (MPR)
E-sadhana, an endeavor for excellence, is an online portal provides various facilities and scheme to those women and children which were deprived of such facilities due to backwardness. The main motive behind creating such a portal is to make all kinds of services available to them.
The government is taking several steps to amid the underprivileged section of our society or to those who live far away from urban areas. The government of both the states has taken the initiative for various facilities and services for this; they can go to the official website, which is created to spread awareness about the scheme.
To date, there are two official sites of E-sadhana.
- Andhra Pradesh – wdcw.ap.gov.in
- Telangana – wdcw.tg.nic.in
These sites are fully controlled, owned, and managed by the department of women’s development and child care. Department of women’s development and child care and welfare is managed by Telangana state; on the other hand, the department for women, children, disabled, and senior citizens is managed by Andhra Pradesh state.
Services for Telangana under E-Sadhana portal:-
- GOI (web-based MPR system)
- Online FCR
- Memos and guidelines
- Online reporting system
- Anganwadi information system
- Employee management system
- Supply tracking system
Services for Andhra Pradesh under E-Sadhana portal:-
- RRS(Rapid reporting system)
- Poshan Abhiyan
- Egg and milk supply tracking system
- Kishorivikasam scheme
- ICDS CAS common application software
- Recruitment scheme
- Monitoring tools
Any person can enter the official website of e-sadhana either by entering their username and password created by them or by just entering their email id, which they are using. E-sadhana also provides an option of login for the new user to the portal by entering their social account, which is Facebook, or it can be a google account; this is only for the first-time user.
Procedure to be followed for login at Telangana web portal:-
- First of all, visit the website of E-sadhana by clicking on http://wdcw.tg.nic.in/e-sadhanatg/index.html then click on the web-based MPR system which is displayed on your homepage
- Fill up your username and password if existing user else click on sign in for the new user,
- Enter your security pin, which will appear after your login,
- At last, click on sign in after filling all details in the given box.
Following are the steps to be followed for login at the Andhra Pradesh web portal:-
- Firstly visit the E-sadhana web portal by clicking on http://wdcw.ap.gov.in/e-sadhanaap/index.html
- Click on MIS (Management information system), which appear on your left-hand side of the homepage of your screen,
- Fill up your username and password of your e-sadhana,
- As the last step, click submit option or login option to finish the process.
How to contact E-Sadhana?
- Toll-free number - 0291 2433623
- Go to their web portal a) Andhra Pradesh – wdcw.ap.gov.in
- b) Telangana – wdcw.tg.nic.in
Procedure to check AWS scheme list at E–Sadhana:-
- Visit their web portal
- Go to the homepage, and then go for AWS,
- Click, AWS project-wise list,
- Choose the state in the given options,
- Fill up your details and then press login by entering your user id and password,
- ICDS AWS report in the given menu will appear on your home screen.
ICDS provides various facilities like regular health check-up services, referral services, non-formal education, and health education, etc.
How can to check MPR?
- Firstly, visit the E-sadhana website
- You have to click the MPR option given on the homepage
- After that, you will be redirected to the web portal
- And at last, you can check your MPR list.
- Pooshan Abhiyan – http://poshanabhiyan.gov.in/
- AWC monitoring too – http://wdcw.ap.gov.in/AWC_Inspection/DashboardN.aspx
- (CAS) Common application software – http://www.icds-cas.gov.on/a/icds-cas/login/
You can use these links for detailed data about eSadhana
Objective to be covered in E-Sadhana are as follows:-
- Women protection and safety measures
- Providing them essential food items which are utmost for their health.
- Lowering the death rate which is rapidly growing day by day due to lack of proper diet and health facilities.
- Making improvements in the nutritional status and health status for pregnant women.
- Maintaining an adequate supply of food in backward areas where it is needed the most.
- To maintain a balance between efficiency and effectiveness.
- Welfare program for both women and children
These are some key objectives set up by the government with eSadhana project. For detailed information, you can visit the government’s official online sources. It can help you make lots of things better and serve proper data.
Government helps in making it successful and better by providing them:-
- Girl child protection scheme
- Balshara (home monitoring schemes)
- Missing child portal schemes
- Supplementary nutrition
- Pre-school education to children and women
E-sadhana is a child and women welfare scheme that was introduced to provide food and health facilities to needy ones, and it is backed up by the government. Both the state governments take the initiative to make this happen, and it is successfully running. It is a great project or plan toward the development and society welfare.