Himkosh is an IFMS portal designed for the state of Himachal Pradesh and operated by its government. The integrated financial management information system of Himachal Pradesh offers services in respect to the government of Himachal Pradesh, Account, Treasures and Lotteries under the finance department.
Here is the detailed information on the Himachal Pradesh Himkosh Login portal that potential users can access with ease. So, make sure to follow the important and walk on the uncharted path without worrying too much.
How to Login to Himkosh Portal?
To login into the Himkosh portal, the listed points will help to figure out how one can reach out to its service in the flick of seconds.
- First of all, open your internet browser on your device.
- Click on the Search bar and visit Himkosh official website, i.e., Himkosh.nic.in
- On the following landing page, locate the Login option.
- Once located, tap on the EBill Login button.
- Now, enter your login credentials, such as User name and password.
- After that, fill the Captcha into the required field.
- Press the Submit button and continue.
- Voila! You have successfully logged into your Himkosh account.
Steps to Login into HP Employee IFMIS portal
Here are the essential steps you can use to login Himachal Pradesh employee integrated financial management and information system conveniently.
- To begin with, click on your internet browser to open it.
- Press on the search bar and visit the Himkosh official site.
- Now, move to the Project button.
- A drop-down menu will appear on your screen.
- Choose the E-salary button from the following menu options.
- After that, an employee Login page will open.
- Locate the E-bill login option on the left side.
- Provide the Employee Code as Username in the empty field.
- Afterwards, give the password related to your IFMS account.
- Give the Captcha code and click on the Sign button.
- Now, you have successfully logged into your HP IFMS Employee ID.
- At last, move on to the Pay Slip section and tap on download to complete the process.
The process to Check Himkosh E Salary Statement
There are plenty of users who find it hard to check the Himkosh e-salary statement. If you are one of them, then you don’t have to worry. All you need to do is follow the listed steps to check the statement quickly.
- Firstly, tap on your online browser and visit the Himkosh website.
- Click on the E salary button.
- Choose the Citizen services section available on the right side.
- Press on the Salary Statement.
- After that, provide the Employee code and name in the field.
- Now, choose the Treasury name.
- Press on the Login button.
- Congratulation, you have successfully entered your Himkosh E salary statement page.
- List of Services Offered in Himkosh E-Salary
- Advance recovery information
- Annual income statement
- The salary is drawn, and the due statement
- Monthly and yearly salary slip
Method to Download Himkosh Salary Slip and Statement
Following are the steps listed to download the Himkosh salary slip along with the statement as well. In case you are searching for a way to get it, you are in the right place.
- Tap on the internet browser.
- Visit the Himkosh website.
- Go to the Himkosh E-salary login page.
- Provide your Employee code in the available field.
- Press on the Login button.
- After that, tap on the salary slip button.
- Give the month and year in MMYYYY format.
- Finally, click on the Show option.
- Now, you can generate a Himkosh salary slip or statement.
Way to Download Employee Pay Slip on Himachal Pradesh Login
Here is the procedure to download the Himachal Pradesh employee payslip that potential people can use to generate it with no worries.
- Open your internet browser.
- Press on the search bar and visit the Himkosh official website.
- Click on the Menu and choose the projects option.
- Tap on the E-salary button and continue.
- Now, an E-bill login page will appear on your screen.
- Provide the login credentials, i.e., username and password.
- Fill in the Captcha in the required field.
- Tap on the Sign-in button and access your account.
- Once done, press the Payslip button on the Menu.
- Choose the month and year of the payslip and generate it from the drop-down Menu.
- Click on the Generate option and continue.
- Lastly, the following pay slip will appear to download.
Procedure to download Employee Salary Slip without Login at IFMS Himkosh Portal
The following process will help to download the employee salary slip without logging into your Himkosh IFMS portal.
- Double-tap on your internet browser and visit the Himkosh portal.
- Click on the Salary statement button under Citizen Services.
- Provide your employee name and number.
- Now, choose your Treasury.
- Press on the Login option.
- Choose the month and year.
- At last, tap on the print or download the payslip.
The process to Generate Himkosh E-Challan Payment
Here is the process to generate the Himkosh E-challan payment that you can use to complete the online payment with ease.
- First of all, visit the Himkosh portal using the internet browser.
- Go to the Challan payment gateway.
- Provide Payment details.
- Choose the district, department and Treasury.
- Tap to choose HoA and DDO.
- Fill the Department reference number into the required field.
- Fill in the Payee detail in the area.
- Provide the Name in Tender.
- Give your Email, address and Mobile Number.
- Choose the services and period for challan payment.
- Now, click on the desired payment mode.
- Fill your total amount into the empty field.
- At last, choose the bank and complete the online challan payment with ease.
Points to download eChallan Receipt from Himkosh Himachal Portal
- Visit the Himkosh Himachal Pradesh Portal.
- Go to the Login section for the Himkosh Challan Page.
- Give the payee and payment details in the required field.
- Now, select the payment option and generate your eChallan.
- After that, tap on the Print Challan button.
- At last, save the HIMGRN number for the future.
Himachal Pradesh government has offered the best options for the user to manage several services using Himkosh. If you face any problem-related login, generating payment or eChallan, make sure to follow steps as mentioned earlier and complete your task conveniently.